Roasted Mixed Potatoes
with Spring Herbs and Burrata
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 269 kcal
- 4 tablespoons The Spice Tree extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 kg mixed potatoes, chopped into similar size chunks
- 1 lemon, juice plus zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- The Spice Tree Neutral Flakesalt and black pepper
- 0,6 dl fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 0,6 dl fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2,4 dl burrata cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees celsius.
2. On a large baking sheet, toss together 2 tablespoons olive oil, the potatoes, garlic, lemon juice, and a small pinch each of salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, toss and continue roasting another 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, dill, basil, chives, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. Break the burrata over the potatoes and then drizzle with the lemon herb mix. Eat!